Meetings are open to any member of the school staff and community.
- When: 2nd and 4th Wednesday, 7:30 AM
- Where: Library
The Instructional Council is a collaborative effort between administrators, teachers, parents, and representatives of other school organizations to improve and support the teaching process. We join together to address school issues that impact instructional improvement, such as School Accountability.
- The Principal
- A Federation representative elected by Federation members at the school
- Teachers elected by teachers
- Parents representative of the school parent body recognized by the school
- Representatives of other bargaining units as defined in their respective negotiated agreements, and
- Any other personnel and/or students deemed appropriate by the IC and elected by their constituent group